Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

I have my hair down to my elbows but i wanna get it cut cause i am sick of it but what do you all like short, medium or long hair?



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Definitely long hair. In fact, if it wasn't causing you discomfort, I would suggest not even cutting. But if it's not color treated or anything, could you please consider donating it to locks of love? I'm sure it would mean alot to someone.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

medium



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

I'm partial to medium, healthy hair.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

long hair



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

I have always loved long hair and I think most guys do too.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

I think all girls look better with long hair, but any length is okay. I got mine cut up to my ears and it was down to my butt! All I got to say is you'll like it at first and then you'll most likely be growing it back out again. It is easier to dye if it's short if you dye your hair.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo



long hair is best



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

medium to long hair



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Depends on the girl wearing it, and it's style. Some girls look better with shorter hair, some longer. I have elbow lenght hair too, and everyone yells at me when I mention cutting it off, so I guess it works for me... Get opinions from people who know you. :)



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Depending on the shape of your face, and the way the cut is, you could possibly get the short or longer cut.



Go to a nearby (top of the line)beauty salon and ask for a consultation, these people know hair and will know what exactly will work for you. Besides, hair is just hair, it'll grow back! And if its not sexy enough for you...wear some lace!



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Depends on the shape of face, some girls suit short hair much better then long whereas others are opposite. Try this site to test hairstyles, just upload a pic and have fun trying on hairstyles and makeup for free.



http://makeover.ivillage.com



It's temporarily down for maintenance so try later on or tomorrow.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Most guys and men seem to like long hair-but your's may be a bit to long to be--ummm-- comfortable with in certain situations, if ya know what I mean?? Cut it to about the middle of your back or just below the shoulders and donate what you cut off to one of those programs that make wigs for kids with cancer who lose thir hair during chemo! Look good, be charitable, feel good! What more could ya want???By the way, I am female and if I could get my hair to grow that long I would, but I get sick of it before it gets close to that so mine is just barely past my shoulders!!!



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

i like to see short,at least shoulder length hair on girls.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

There is no doubt men find long hair much more attractive than short hair. The length should reach at least to the upper breast. Just don't ask another woman what is most attractive, they will tell you the extra weight and butch haircut look great on you. Helps to lower the bar for them.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

I think long hair is more beautiful



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

short...mmmm



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

I think you need to go with whatever floats your boat. Long hair to me means u can be shy, expressive, funny, and mysterious. Short hair to me means you're athletic, fun, and not a follower of what most people do.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

if you want guys to be interested, you gotta keep it long.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

long hair



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

umm i guess it depends what kind of face u have some faces look better with long hair some with short but i personally like long hair



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Whether you choose short or long, I highly suggest sexy layers. Your hair will have great movement and give you versatility to fix in different styles. Find out your face shape and what would be a good length for you.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Short hair is my general preference, but the woman under the hair makes the makes the hair do work or fail.



It is all about how you carry yourself.



If you love and respect yourself you will always be beautiful even if you shave it all off.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

There is NOTHING sexier than a girl with very short hair.



Errrrr... Mmmmm... Yammmm.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

i have long hair. so im gonna say long hair. %26lt;33



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Well, I think that any style of hair is good as long as you maintain it neat and tidy. But the length till the elbow is too long. Most of the time, you will feel so fed up that you just do something drastic, like cut it real short and feel uncomfortable after a day. My suggestion: Why don't you cut it layered til shoulder length - not the very layered till the bottom part is thin and makes the crown level thick (I know this is the trend but I find it a bit weird. Maybe I'm old fashion. I don't know.) - ask the stylist to do it the other way round. A good stylist is important. Consider to find the one who can give suggestion that you agree!



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

I've had long hair all my life, (knee length)as a child, (hip pocket length) now. EVERY man I have met has complemented me on my hair and loves it. I have the option of many styles and buns get it off my neck for those men who find the back of the neck sexy. I'm also a natural blond so it stands out in a crowd, :)....I think long hair is beautiful and as I stated before you have many options, buns, pigtails, ponytails,braids and so on. One style I especially like is hanging down with half pulled into a (on the side) ponytail, very sassy so I've been told. And for those days I just feel cocky, lol a full ponytail. I lace it with ribbons or feathers something to catch the eye and then when people tell me how nice my hair looks I ask them if they know why I have my hair in a ponytail (friends/family) someone you can joke with. When they say no, why I say, "well I woke up feeling a bit cocky today and we all know whats under a ponytail."They look a bit puzzled and I reply, A horses azz.......lol don't we all want to be a butt some days? Anyway think hard before you wack it all off,women just look sexy with long hair.



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Long hair is def sexier. i reckon you should only take a few inches off and layer it if ur bored with it



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

layer it n cut 3 inches off it. get a fringe too with some sexy highlights, that'll look awesome!



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

Medium wavy hair loosely left over the shounders



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

lots of guys like long hair...but as for me...i'm growin out my hair;Dyeahhhhhh...mmm...but u should keep in mind that it's the overall package...sexy slender girl with short hair



or



overweight pimply girl with long hair...



i think most people(guys too)wud choose the short haired girl...



so yeahhhhh



ok



xaooo;D



Which is sexier...Short or long hair???

well last week i got my hair cut, i had hair that just about reached my butt , i cut it up to my shoulders and i really miss my hair ,i want it back (i donated it) dont cut it too short b/c what you cut off wont come back if you decide you dont like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment