Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What do you guys look for in a woman?

Do you like long hair, nails? Sexy body? Or do you prefer someone that you can talk sports with? Someone that enjoys the same movies or activities as you?



What do you guys look for in a woman?

Someone that will be her own person, whoever that may be. Someone who can keep pace with me in conversations, hang with me at the beach, encourage me to be more than I'd be without her, keep me happy in bed, and earn the respect of my friends, co-workers, and neighbors.



First glance: tight body, clean, stylish and a cute smile gets me every time.



What do you guys look for in a woman?

pretty n sexy



What do you guys look for in a woman?

hmm....



Do you like long hair......? Yes



Do you like ....., nails? NO



Sexy body? Yes



Or do you prefer someone that you can talk sports with? I don't talk sports,, er ah ... NO



Someone that enjoys the same movies or activities as you? Yes.



What do you guys look for in a woman?



I look for "Is she my soulmate?" That'd make personality very important.



What do you guys look for in a woman?

someone with a good personality n a pretty face.



What do you guys look for in a woman?

it all depends on the guy...i like my girl to be kind and accepting, looks always are different for me, so i wonder if that really matters anymore lol



What do you guys look for in a woman?

I like intelligence, humor, wit, and pleasantness. Hair and nails are all great, but these are not the things I look for (Ok, I REALLY like brunettes, lol). I think past the physical though.



What do you guys look for in a woman?

Well, it does depend on the man, but most it would be some where in the middle of those, some one who keeps up thier body [mustaches on women is not good], and some one who they can relate to. That is for a serious relationship, how ever if they just want a fun time [not saying useing, just not serious relationship] would be more towards a great body, sexy, ect ect.



What do you guys look for in a woman?

i like cute girls that act silly and dont act like being popular is the most important thing



What do you guys look for in a woman?

guys always want women to be sexy gorgeous with sexy long sexy smelling hair and they like women to be very decent in public and they like boobs in women no one can say no to this



What do you guys look for in a woman?

knowledge and physical appearence



What do you guys look for in a woman?

I perfer..a women that's sweet and understanding......ok



What do you guys look for in a woman?

Inteligent.



Nice smile.



Warm eyes.



Someone who can kick my ***.



Natural hair.



Low mantinence.

No comments:

Post a Comment