Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need a great costume idea!?

For this party. Nothing to buy....something from what you think I would already have because i've been around and can't find anything. And something not dumb or necessarily scary. but SEXY!! ( I want your own ideas then read the next part)



i was thinking of wearing leggings, very short denim skirt, some cute sexy top, big hair, big jewelry, lots makeup and being a sexy girl from the 80's???? Is that a good idea?



I need a great costume idea!?

that sounds fun! Go for it!



I need a great costume idea!?

Good idea! I say go for it :-)



I need a great costume idea!?

dress up as britney spears ...ROFL!!!!!!!



I need a great costume idea!?

forget the 80s, go as Shakira



I need a great costume idea!?

get some friends and dress up as the mean girls



I need a great costume idea!?

Maybe a cat, a devil, an angel, a french maid or a bunny? These are sexy costumes, except maybe the angel.



If you want to get super sexy be a genie.



I need a great costume idea!?

u could be a bratz doll lol Good idea of urs though...



I need a great costume idea!?

ive used that one so many times, its easy, cheap, cute and always works, not to mention so much fun, and you can totally go wild with it. i say go for it =]



I need a great costume idea!?

Yeah, that pretty cool. But, try a Tinkerbell outfit. or a cheerleader.



I need a great costume idea!?

I think the 80'8 idea is cool. But you have to wear bright neon colors, vinyl clothing, sparkaly tops, side ponytails, plastic jewlrey.



I need a great costume idea!?

be daisy duke from the dukes of hazzard shes sexy but cool



I need a great costume idea!?

the 80's peerson sounds great! i would wear a big chunky high heel (black or red)



i am not being a 80's girl but i am being a princess with a pretty white dress if you wanted to know...



I need a great costume idea!?

sometimes like this



For a sexy librarian



I need a great costume idea!?

How about Barbarella. I hear they're going to do a remake soon. Check out the pics...



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062711/phot...



I need a great costume idea!?

you should wear a corset and skirt! that's hella sexy, and its what I did last year xD



also, at Wet Seal they have really cute little costumes, and they're like maid costumes etc but it's all really short and lacy, i love it :)



I need a great costume idea!?

I don't know you or the clothes you have, so how am I supposed to think up the perfect outfit? HELLO.



Why does everyone want to be 'sexy' for Halloween... Be scary, or goofy, or strange.



I need a great costume idea!?

do you have fishnet tights? if so wear those. and if u have those knee high boots wear those too. then everything else u were gonna do. if anyone asks what you are suposed to be, say ur a sexy beast!! lol. =]]



I need a great costume idea!?

that sounds like a great idea!! you can wear curls and then tease ur hair to make it bigger!! and try to find net leggings if u want the sexy effect...



people pretty much make anything sexy these days... i was shopping and saw a costume for a sexy nun!!!



I need a great costume idea!?

no paint your hair grey and be a hip old woman

No comments:

Post a Comment